Senior Dining Experience
How Does your dining program stack up?
Fill out a FREE dining program scorecard and see where your current food service department stacks up.
Flexibility with Service Options
Depending on the functionality of the facility’s production kitchen,
service requirements and the most cost-effective considerations,
Variety can provide a:
• If the facility kitchen is adequately equipped, meals can be prepared on-site.
• Variety will provide all staffing & training necessary for on-site employees.
• A Variety District Manager will be assigned to your on-site location to ensure your program is running properly.
• Meals can be delivered hot and ready to serve or prepared and chilled to safe temperatures, delivered to your facility and re-thermalized to proper
serving temperatures at meal times.
• Meals can be delivered in bulk or prepacked.
• Meals can be delivered at an
established designated time.
As the resident profile becomes
more challenging than ever before,
with increased requirements and
greater demand for service
flexibility, it has become more
difficult for Dining Department
managers and chefs to continually
keep up with these new elevated
expectations. We provide
administration with those critical
gaps and standards that assist the
culinary team to meet challenges